Aspire RCB Hybrid flooring from Preference Floors represents next generation manufacturing techniques utilising the recently developed rigid composite core board (RCB). RCB core is manufactured from inert mineral compounds that are stable and provide little or no movement; this enables excellent performance characteristics not commonly associated within the Luxury Vinyl Tile category. The plank construction also incorporates a robust water based PU coating for everyday scuff resistance. Aspire’s 0.5 m wear layer and printed visual décor provides realistic timber textures and colours in both classic Australian timber species and a contemporary colour palette. Each plank incorporates a stabilising balance layer on the underside with an attached acoustic cross-linked IXPE foam layer that delivers excellent noise reduction performance.
This next generation Hybrid flooring is dimensionally stable, highly durable and suitable for interior waterproof installations providing instant appeal for modern housing, light commercial and retail shop fit out.
- Interior waterproof, can be installed in wet areas including bathrooms and laundry.
- Score & snap, click long edges and press fit short end for easy install.
- RCB provides superior dimensional stability.
- Excellent for renovations over existing tiles, minimal telegraphing.
- High impact resistance wear layer.
- Super width and classic width planks.
- Aspire colour matched Stair Nosing and Scotia are available to support a range of install applications.
- Attached 1.5mm acoustic sound pad to enhance walking comfort and minimise sound transmission.
- Aspire – Hybrid Luxury Floating Floor Brochure.