All goods, unless specifically noted, are sold ex-store and are transported only at the Customer’s risk and expense.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that sufficient goods are purchased to complete their job. Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings cannot guarantee future supply of any product.
- Plan take offs are estimates only and no responsibility is taken by Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings, its employees or associates for the accuracy of these take offs.
- No guarantees are made by Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings, their employees or associates, expressed or implied as to the quality or performance of any product supplied by Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to check all goods on receipt. No claims will be investigated by Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings for shortages, batch variations, product quality or performance after 48 hours from delivery, or if tiles have been fixed (installed).
- No claims whatsoever will be accepted with regard to batch variations, crazing or any other inherent characteristic of kiln fired products.
- All stone products are sold on the understanding that it is a natural product and therefore is sold with no guarantee whatsoever.
- Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings are not liable for any expense or injury arising from the use of any product supplied by it.
- No product will be accepted for credit or exchange unless accompanied by the Customer’s copy of the invoice and must be in unopened cartons, of current shade and colour. Product must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, 25% of the total invoiced value will be deducted for handling. All transport costs are at the Customer’s expense.
- No credit will be allowed for products where they were ordered in specifically for the Customer, non-stock items, sold at wholesale or sale prices, discontinued, run of kiln or second quality.
- Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings reserve the right to refuse to accept any product for credit.
- A minimum charge of $10.00 per invoice will apply.
- For the purposes of the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (PPSA) (as amended from time to time) “Goods” means any and all present and after acquired goods and services supplied by Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings. The Goods shall be entirely at the risk (including loss, damage or deterioration) of the Customer from the ex-store time of delivery of the Goods. The Customer acknowledges that the title in all Goods ordered, delivered or agreed to be sold remains with Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings and shall not pass until payment in full of the purchase price of such Goods (including freight, handling and all other charges levied) is made by the Customer.
- Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings failure to exercise any right under these Terms and Conditions of Sale or failure to insist on strict performance of any part of these Terms and Conditions of Sale does not operate as a waiver and a partial exercise of a right does not preclude any further or fuller exercise of that right.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale supersede those in any previous form of Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings Terms and Conditions of Sale, and do not affect the validity of any pervious guarantee.
- Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings may alter Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time by giving written notice.
These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the law as of the State of NSW.