Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings have successfully managed hundreds of projects throughout the Northern Rivers region; including centers such as Tweed heads, Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore, Grafton and as far west as Tenterfield!
The following is a short portfolio showcasing some of the projects that have benefited from the professional involvement of Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings.
Call the professionals today for premium service & results!
Alstonville Tiles and Floorcoverings recently completed the tiling works at The Bishops Chancellery, in Orion Street Lismore on behalf of the Catholic Church. Stonemix Charcoal External R11 finish 300x300mm glazed porcelain floor tiles were selected for the external pathways, entry and foyer, with the matching Stone Mix Charcoal Matt R10 version, used for the internal... View Article
This rescue mission involved the removal of a failed continuous resin flooring system that had been poorly installed. It then required extensive preparation of the substrate to make the floor suitable for the installation of large format, rectified ceramic floor tiles throughout the living areas. The project also involved the installation of engineered oak flooring... View Article
Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings were chosen to supply and install the ceramic tiles for Lismore’s biggest commercial development in more than a decade, the Bennett Constructions office block at 214 Molesworth Street. The four-story, 16-metre high office building , was built at a cost of around $9 million and houses three floors of commercial office... View Article
The Lismore and District Workers Club sustained an enormous amount of damage to its downstairs area when the bottom floor filled with water during the March flood of 2017. Alstonville Tiles & Floorcoverings were engaged to carry out the ceramic tiling and rectification work to The Reflections Bar and Cafe as well as the downstairs... View Article
Lismore Regional Gallery is the oldest cultural organisation in the Northern Rivers. It was established in 1954 supporting the Lismore, Byron Bay, Bangalow, Nimbin, Lennox Head, Casino and Kyogle communities. The gallery contributes regionally and nationally to a living culture in New South Wales and makes accessible creative programs for the enjoyment and engagement of... View Article
Wigmore Arcade was built as a compact row of commercial property in 1929 in the centre of Ballina, which was subsequently gifted to the Council. In 1967 it was enlarged to include an internal arcade to connect the main street frontage with the substantial Tamar Street carpark and public transport hub to the rear. Further... View Article