Hybrid Click-Together Vinyl Planks can be installed over virtually any flat, dry substrate!
Patented click systems ensure quick and easy glue-less installation, making it an ideal choice for the D.I.Y. renovation market.
Click-Together products such as our Aspire range, use photo-realistic images to produce high definition reproductions of classic hardwood floors. The natural timber texture is also embossed into the products surface, which not only lends authenticity, but also provides a practical slip resistant surface that is quiet underfoot.
For a hard wearing, easy to clean and economical flooring solution Click-Together vinyl planks are a great choice.
Ask the Northern Rivers vinyl experts to show you the entire designer range of colours available. Call us today!
Aspire RCB Hybrid Flooring from Preference Floors represents next generation manufacturing techniques utilising the recently developed rigid composite core board (RCB). RCB core is manufactured from inert mineral compounds that are stable and provide little or no movement; this enables excellent performance characteristics not commonly associated within the Luxury Vinyl Tile category. The plank construction also incorporates a robust water based PU coating for everyday scuff resistance. Aspire’s 0.5 m wear layer and printed visual décor provides realistic timber textures and colours in both classic Australian timber species and a contemporary colour palette. Each plank incorporates a stabilising balance layer on the underside with an attached acoustic cross-linked IXPE foam layer that delivers excellent noise reduction performance.
This next generation Hybrid flooring is dimensionally stable, highly durable and suitable for interior waterproof installations providing instant appeal for modern housing, light commercial and retail shop fit out.
- Interior waterproof, can be installed in wet areas including bathrooms and laundry.
- Score & snap, click long edges and press fit short end for easy install.
- RCB provides superior dimensional stability.
- Excellent for renovations over existing tiles, minimal telegraphing.
- High impact resistance wear layer.
- Super width and classic width planks.
- Aspire colour matched Stair Nosing and Scotia are available to support a range of install applications.
- Attached 1.5mm acoustic sound pad to enhance walking comfort and minimise sound transmission.
- Aspire – Hybrid Luxury Floating Floor Brochure.
ICONIC WPC Hybrid Click Flooring for Floating Install, from Preference Floors
ICONIC WPC flooring represents next generation manufacturing techniques utilising sustainable Wood Plastic Composites (WPC) to form a robust, interior waterproof flooring product.
Providing realistic embossed timber textures and colours in both Australian timber and a classic Oak palette, ICONIC is coated with a scratch resistant water-based PU coating for everyday wear and tear. ICONIC planks also feature an attached acoustic foam layer that delivers excellent noise reduction in-room & for transmission sound between floors
EASI PLANK from Preference Floors is an economical SPC Hybrid flooring that is a robust and highly durable choice for modern interiors. Due to its unique stone polymer composite (SPC) construction Easi-Plank is 100% waterproof providing peace of mind for everyday residential living.
The visual décors feature realistic timber textures and colours in both classic Australian Timber and a contemporary colour palette. The planks also feature an attached acoustic IXPE foam layer that delivers excellent noise reduction capabilities. Easi-Plank is anti-static and will resist common household stains & spillage.
Summerhill Hybrid Range offers equal charm as any traditional timber flooring whilst providing a host of benefits that make them a practical and convenient choice. Installing Hybrid Planks is a breeze, saving you time and effort as the patented join system is designed for easy application.
With a range of 12 sophisticated colours, the realistic timber embossing follows the natural pattern of the grain. Planks are available in the same size as traditional timber boards to create a stunning floor that looks and feels just like real timber.
Plank Size: 6 x 180 x 1220mm
A durable surface to stand the test of time
Ceramic Bead coating finish – Provides extra protection against scratches, stains and UV damage
0.55mm wear layer – Offering added durability, suitable for a busy home or commercial settings
Décor layer – A true to nature timber design film
SPC core – 5.0mm stone plastic composite core which is stable, strong and solid
Backed with Dunlop Acoustic Underlay 1mm high density underlay for softness, warmth and quietness underfoot
Admired Flooring’s Hybrid Vinyl plank has many features and benefits:
- 5mm Rigid Core Board (RCB) composition that resists contraction and expansion, makes it more stable in all environments.
- 1.5mm IXPE integrated underlay that has higher acoustic performance, impact resistance, durability and is healthier than lower grade (EVA) underlays
- Acoustically rated (highest available) for maximum noise reduction, excellent for peace of mind in apartments and multi-storey buildings.
- Surface Texture and high definition print to enhance the real wood look and feel.
- Subtle bevelled edges for an aesthetic timber plank impression.
- Patented Valinge 2G full click system along the lengths and for secure and reliable installs
- Superior resistance to heavy furniture point loads.
- Made from 100% Original materials to ensure controlled quality and stability.
- Enhanced 0.5mm wear layer for higher durability.
- Waterproof surface and core for peace of mind during spills in the kitchen, kid and pet accidents.
- Bio-based materials (phthalate free, low-VOC) which is healthier and safer for you and the environment.
- Slip rated to P4/R11 which is ideal for aged care and commercial applications.
PLANK SIZE: 1220mm x 181mm
THICKNESS: 6.5mm (5mm RCB + 1.5mm IXPE backing)
WEAR LAYER: 0.5mm (suitable for light to medium Commercial use)
QTY PER BOX: 2.2082m2 (10 planks per box)
Comprising of home-grown wood species Blackbutt and Spotted Gum in a stunning long-board, Apollo Hardwood promises a distinctly Australian look. Each design is represented in six distinct shades to complement your unique interior style. With the astonishing durability and waterproof properties of Godfrey Hirst hybrid flooring, Apollo Hardwood is ideal for all areas of a busy home.